Sprout Watch Straps Made With Fish Leather
Thar she blows! Sprout Watches is headed for the life aquatic with a range of timepieces that uses fish skin in lieu of leather. Constructed from the skins of salmon and carp that would otherwise be tossed as waste, the watches are available at Nordstrom. But landlubbers and vegans don’t have to despair: Sprout isn’t throwing its corn-resin and organic-cotton models overboard anytime soon.
Sprout Women’s ST/6802TNWT Wood Dial Tree Motif White Corn Resin Bracelet Watch
- 38mm round off-white corn resin case with notched bezel
- Genuine wood dial made from tree bark with gold-tone tree design at center
- Off-white corn resin reflector ring with black printed hour markers
- Silver-tone luminous filled hour and minute hands and silver-tone second sweep
- Off-white corn resin adjustable link bracelet with deployment clasp closure
Sprout Women’s Organic Cotton Strap Watch and Bamboo Bracelet
The perfect combination of color and texture, this eco-friendly pair is unique and tres tres chic! The bracelet, made of dark bown bamboo compliments the dark bamboo dial cased in light airy colors effortlessly. The watch features a large tan corn resin case & buckle, ivory organic cotton strap with pink stitching, mineral crystal lens, bamboo dial, gold skeleton hands and gold sweep second hand. When the mood calls for layers of eco-friendly goodness, this dynamic duo is a must have.
- Corn Resin Case, Bezel, Caseback, Buckle and Movement Holder
- Dark Bamboo Dial without numbers and pink reflector ring
- Organic cotton strap with pink stitching
- Gold-tone skeleton hour/minute and sweep second hand
- Mineral Crystal
- Mercury-Free Battery